Saturday 14 January 2012

Having a baby sister!

Having a baby sister is great but also anoying when she cries at night. the best part is holding her and giving her loads of kissies. I love so much. she has got downsindrowm but its the same as having an average baby as my mum says she dosent like calling her not normal because its like calling her abnormal. im sorry i could not get a picture ill try to next time becuse my mum dropped her phone into her coffe which was a bit daft.my mum had a sazerian which caused her allot of pain and me and my other sister summer did not help by arguing :-( i started to help out alot more knowing how much pain she has been in.but me and my sister have stopped a bit now. my mum came back from hospital for one day then the next day a midwife came and sent her back into hospital then on the 3rd of january 2012 she came back out she has been gaining loads of wait wich is good. by for now from harmony xxx

5 comments:

  1. please comment sorry about the terrible spelling im not good at it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you and your sister don't argue anymore! Lovely blog Harmony xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog very entertaining Harmony and am looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete