Sunday 15 January 2012

finding out my mum was pregnant and scans

This morning sapphire woke me up by crying. anyway last year in may i think me and summer had a really bad day.when we came home my mum said "why dont you say that to your new baby sister or brother!" I was  jumping and shouting yay and hugging mummys belly.I was singing lalabyes for sapphire to
when we went to the first scan we were in the middle of school so i mist out my wake up shake up contest and went to the scan.when we got there my mum lied down on her bed then they put this guey stuff all over her belly then we saw on the little telly sapphire.on the second scan me and summer dident go but my nana did so they went and as soon as they came in my mum said "i dont want to find out if its a girl or a boy". and thats all i know so bye  bye for know.

No comments:

Post a Comment